We're committed to helping your employees live well. Committed to helping your business do well.
It's your employee's health. Your bottom line. When our team thrives, your business thrives.
- Reduce health care claims by 30-40%?
- Reduce absenteeism?
- Increase productivity?
- Increase employee engagement?
- Decrease recordable injury frequency?
Look no further! LeadWell offers many options to help you do just that!
Click here to view a list of the services we are able to provide.
Education is critical to positive change. Our onsite classes are led by specialized HSHS Medical Group providers. This would include medical programming with health risk assessments, health coaching, fitness programming, medical screenings, wellness education and more.
LeadWell is a convenient way to get many of the services you would receive from your primary care provider at little to no cost for colleagues and their dependents ages 5 and older, who are insured through your medical plan. This includes lab and medical care.
HSHS Medical Group's Occupational Health providers offer a customized, complete package of occupational health services, including consultation, prevention, treatment and follow-up care so your employees work smarter and recover from on-the-job injuries faster.
Drug screen program management, pre-employment physicals and fit-for-duty evaluations are available on-site and off-site.
Keep your top leadership in tip-top shape. The LeadWell Executive Wellness Experience combines a state-of-the-art executive physical - complete with a comprehensive wellness report.
Virtual Anytime Care Program:
Medical care offered to patients through a computer or mobile device, 24/7. Connect with a provider who can diagnose and treat non-emergent issues such as allergies, colds, flu, rashes and pink eye. We will provide a summary of the visit via email and make arrangements for follow-up if required. Direct to Employer model also available.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
HSHS Medical Group's Employee Assistance Program through Ceridian Lifeworks provides employers a confidential and supportive way to assist employees with stress, emotional, behavioral, work-related, and personal or family issues, while providing employers with education resources.
Wellness is the future – a movement. It’s your best opportunity to lower your company’s health care costs. But the effort requires expert attention to be its best. When you partner with HSHS Medical Group’s LeadWell team, that’s exactly what you get. The most comprehensive corporate wellness program supported by the region’s premier health care specialists. We’re committed to help your employees live well. Committed to help your business do well.
Employee health can be the one of the greatest assets to your company. It has the power to lower insurance costs, while reducing sick days and creating greater productivity. Consider it your competitive edge.
Please contact Daniel Reece, Director of Clinical Services - Leadwell and Occupational Health at 217-321-9301.
LeadWell offers a wide range of customizable wellness solutions for your business. The programs are designed to educate and empower your employees to make choices toward a healthier body and a more balanced lifestyle.
Onsite Medical Clinics
A LeadWell Health & Wellness on-site clinic can provide accessible, affordable, quality health care for your employees. They'll have easy access to a Nurse Practitioner right at work!
- Employees will no longer put off scheduling an appointment to see their doctor because regular clinic hours are inconvenient
- Eliminate the need to take ½ day or full day off of work for medical appointments
- The cost to visit an on-site clinic is well below the cost of a doctor office visit
- Employees are able to schedule preventative care exams at their work site
- Services include treatment and management of chronic disease conditions
Some of the benefits you and employees will receive include:
- Onsite Nurse Practitioners providing access to many of the same services they would receive from their primary care physician
- Clinic offerings that are customized to the employers individual needs
- Less absences related to minor illness
- A certified physical therapist providing initial evaluation services as well as ongoing therapy services for musculoskeletal complaints and worksite injuries.
- Discounted lab services
Clinic services that can be provided include:
Wellness & Preventative
- Preventative Wellness Exams
- Both male and female
- Children over the age of 5
- Yearly Skin Cancer Checks
- Health Screenings
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Risk Assessments/Lab Work
- Lipid Profiles
- TB Skin Testing
Diagnosis & Medical Care
- Severe Sore Throats
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Strep Throat
- Sinus Infection
- Ear Infections
- Swimmer’s Ear
- Pink Eye
- Minor Rashes
- Wound Infections
- Bladder Infections
- Insect Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Wart Removal
- Sprains and Strains
- Surgery Recovery
- Work Related Injuries
- Personal Injuries