Wellness is the future – a movement. It’s your best opportunity to lower your company’s health care costs. But the effort requires expert attention to be its best. When you partner with HSHS Medical Group’s LeadWell team, that’s exactly what you get. The most comprehensive corporate wellness program supported by the region’s premier health care specialists. We’re committed to help your employees live well. Committed to help your business do well.
Employee health can be the one of the greatest assets to your company. It has the power to lower insurance costs, while reducing sick days and creating greater productivity. Consider it your competitive edge.
Please contact Daniel Reece, Director of Clinical Services - Leadwell and Occupational Health at 217-321-9301.
LeadWell offers a wide range of customizable wellness solutions for your business. The programs are designed to educate and empower your employees to make choices toward a healthier body and a more balanced lifestyle.
Onsite Medical Clinics
A LeadWell Health & Wellness on-site clinic can provide accessible, affordable, quality health care for your employees. They'll have easy access to a Nurse Practitioner right at work!
- Employees will no longer put off scheduling an appointment to see their doctor because regular clinic hours are inconvenient
- Eliminate the need to take ½ day or full day off of work for medical appointments
- The cost to visit an on-site clinic is well below the cost of a doctor office visit
- Employees are able to schedule preventative care exams at their work site
- Services include treatment and management of chronic disease conditions
Some of the benefits you and employees will receive include:
- Onsite Nurse Practitioners providing access to many of the same services they would receive from their primary care physician
- Clinic offerings that are customized to the employers individual needs
- Less absences related to minor illness
- A certified physical therapist providing initial evaluation services as well as ongoing therapy services for musculoskeletal complaints and worksite injuries.
- Discounted lab services
Clinic services that can be provided include:
Wellness & Preventative
- Preventative Wellness Exams
- Both male and female
- Children over the age of 5
- Yearly Skin Cancer Checks
- Health Screenings
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Risk Assessments/Lab Work
- Lipid Profiles
- TB Skin Testing
Diagnosis & Medical Care
- Severe Sore Throats
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Strep Throat
- Sinus Infection
- Ear Infections
- Swimmer’s Ear
- Pink Eye
- Minor Rashes
- Wound Infections
- Bladder Infections
- Insect Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Wart Removal
- Sprains and Strains
- Surgery Recovery
- Work Related Injuries
- Personal Injuries