ACCESS YOUR HEALTH RECORD ONLINE
HSHS Medical Group offers our patients one of the easiest tools for health care management. MyChart is a free online personal health record that you can access securely from your home computer, laptop or mobile device. MyChart gives you the ability to view your medical record online and become an active participant in your own health and wellness.
What happened to Chart my health?
MyChart replaces Chart My Health as our new, enhanced online patient portal. Patients may continue to access their Chart My Health portal here. Please be aware that Chart My Health records will not be updated after November 6, 2018. To continue seeing updated records, patients will need to sign up for MyChart.
MyChart allows you to:
- Retrieve updated health information electronically anywhere, anytime via personal computer, laptop, mobile device or smart phone.
- Schedule an appointment with your primary care provider.
- Send a message to your physician’s office.
- Obtain a summary of your care.
- View your lab results.
- View allergies, inpatient medications and vaccinations.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need an email address to access MyChart?
Yes. For your privacy, separate email accounts will be required for each patient.
Will MyChart contain information from other health care providers?
Medical information from all HSHS and Prairie Cardiovascular providers will be stored together in MyChart. Health care providers outside of the HSHS system will not be included.
Can I view a family member's health record through MyChart?
Family members can receive special access, which allows parents, guardians and approved family members to log into their own personal MyChart account and then connect to information about their family member. Ask your doctor's office for more information.
Getting Started - How it works
There are two ways to register:
- REGISTER ONLINE: First, you need to request an activation code by clicking here. Then register at HSHSMedicalGroup.Org/MyChart/Login.
- REGISTER IN THE CLINIC: Sign up at one of our practices during your appointment.
You will receive an activation code after signing up. To complete the registration process, you will be required to enter your activation code and follow the instructions on the screen.
Already Registered - Login
If you have already registered, login to your account at HSHSMedicalGroup.Org/MyChart/Login.
If you have questions about MyChart at HSHS Medical Group call the MyChart support line at 1-866-312-5023 or email MyHealthRecordhelp@hshs.org.